Together We Build Dreams
We make “proactive” incident management possible.
Our products result in less congestion and fewer fatalities.
Our innovative approach has a major life-saving impact on the entire road network.
The SmartCity multimodal dashboard is the key application for the following projects:
1. the “Scale-up Visitor flows” project tendered by the Metropolitan Region of Amsterdam,
2. the Flevoland Smart Mobility project
In a follow-up project funded by the Eureka, Scenwise, Bureau Onderweg, ViNotion and Transnomis join force to develop an advance accident detection algorithm SRAIR (SmartRoads Automatic Incident Recognition). SRAIR combines a large variety of data sources including loops data, Floating Car Data (FCD), Bluetooth, community data and video analytics data to achieve real-time accident detection on arterial/provincial roads.
We are proud to announce that Smartwayz.NL and the City of Toronto are interested in SRAIR, In the following period, the consortium will have collaboration with SmartWayZ and Toronto to conduct operational trials with SmartRoads.
(image source: Hart van Nederland)
• The Data Collector combines the dynamic data from different data sources and parses the data into a uniform format for storage.
• Data storage: The dynamic data is stored in a time-series database. The aggregated data is stored in a relational database. The geographical information (GIS) data is stored in a GIS database. This ensures optimal performance.
• Aggregation service: The aggregation service is responsible for data cleansing and data processing.
• The distribution service provides flexible interfaces for different end user applications. Different users can subscribe for different ways of retrieving the data.
What they've said about us
“Great appreciation for the project manager from Scenwise. He has extensive knowledge. He thinks constructive and creative. He is extremely committed to the project and very persistent in finding solutions to the difficult problems.”Diederik DijkemaProgram manager, Province of South Holland
“Scenwise is an important partner of CROMAS. The value-chain solution of CROMAS is useful for Amsterdam and our partners in spreading visitors in the city center and other event locations.”Anja ReimannTechincal Innovation Officer, City of Amsterdam
“The SmartRoads application of Scenwise enables more accurate mapping and early identification of incidents, reducing the workload of the traffic managers and speeding up the incident management process.”Arnold van VeluwenIncident Management Co-ordinator, Rijkswaterstaat
“The Province of Noord-Brabant goes for Zero road casualties. The SmartRoads Automatic Accident Detection helps to achieve this goal. SmartRoads can also help the province to implement proactive incident management.”Pierre van VeggelProject manager MobilityMoveZ